Returning your product because you changed your mind
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 35 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
By original condition we mean:
• you’ve kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold at full price
• you haven’t used the product
• the product contains no personal data and isn’t registered to a user.
• Unless faulty, this must be within 35 days of purchase
• We are unable to refund or exchange products made to your own specifications or personalised for you, unless faulty.
• For online purchases we will refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order within 14 days. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items
• Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.
• This does not affect your statutory rights
Please be aware that we will only process your refund once the item has been returned to and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning a faulty item
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Please disable any security features and remove your personal data.
After 30 days, we’ll repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
For online purchases we'll refund the standard delivery charge if the full order is returned within 14 days.
Credit / debit card
If you paid by credit or debit card, we’ll refund the same card originally used to place and pay for the order.